Psychologist in Malaga
Inmaculada Rodríguez Ángel
My name is Inmaculada Rodríguez, I am a clinical psychologist and I have been working as a psychotherapist in Malaga and the UK for more than 20 years through face-to-face interventions or Skype.
In addition to enjoying doing what I really like, my therapies are personalized to help anyone who wants to make a change in their life and overcome their difficulties. Always providing a humane, close, personalized and confidential treatment.
Why choose Psychologist Inmaculada Rodríguez?
We have been involved with mental health professionals specialized in each of the disorders we address, in order to enhance the development of skills or tools that are needed for problem management.
1st Psychological Session 60min – 40€ (face-to-face / online)
Our clinical psychology clinic Málaga, is accredited by the Junta de Andalucía as a health center, in addition to having recognized professionals in continuous training to acquire greater specialization in different treatments.
Endorses us a long history of psychological intervention for the resolution of disorders and conflicts in the couple, improving the quality of life in our patients.
We carry out a psychological intervention with different techniques, strategies and specific programs to overcome the difficulties that life presents to us, with the guarantee of being able to face them as a symptom of learning and opportunity for personal growth.
Psychologist Consultation in Malaga
Make us a consultation without obligation and know everything that psychology can bring, we put at your disposal the best clinical psychologists in Malaga, with a long history and recognized training.
Psychological Intervention Malaga
The interventions are always developed and adapted to the needs and characteristics of each patient, to carry out an adequate evaluation and to be able to apply the most effective psychological treatment for personal and family improvement, respecting at all times their Privacy.
Psychologist Inmaculada Rodríguez Ángel
Collegiate Number AO07106
Psychologist in Málaga
- Bachelor’s degree in Clinical Psychology. University of Malaga (1998)
- Therapist/Clinical Psychologist for 8 years in England (Therapeutic Communities in Mental Health).
- Group coordinator and individual therapist with (drugs, alcoholism, post-traumatic stress (PSTD), anxiety disorders, gender violence, postpartum depression, dual diagnosis, psychological and physical abuse).
- Psychodynamics and Humanist Therapy certificate at Goldsmith College. London (2001)
- Coordinator of therapy groups with women with issues such as (separations/ divorces, depression, gender violence, anxiety, distress, family problems, psychosomatic disorders..). Malaga (2006)
- Psychologist specialized in the treatment of Eating Disorders as a group, individual and family therapist.
- Speaker in talks for parents with adolescent children “Conflict Resolution” Ayto Equality Area.Fuengirola. (2012)
- Family Therapist accredited by the Spanish Federation and Andalusian Systemic Family Therapy.
- Coordinator of multifamily support groups and work with families of patients with Eating Disorders. ITA Clinic Málaga (2008-2020)
Opinions Psychology in Malaga
Contact us and Make an Appointment Now
We can help you
Fill in the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.